Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Invitation & answer

Dear Sarah,
This year, we are preparing our own Sukkot party. It's going to take a place at Abraham's house, 10/15 2008. We're going to start at 11 AM building Suka. Than we're going to cook the dinner and prepare the other things. Would you like to help us with preparing it?
The party is beginning officially at 2 PM. We hope, you don't have any prior engagement and you will come at 11 AM. You will need some reserve clothes and some repellent, because we will go to the wood. You know it there... lot of swamps, lot of ixodes... But I promise you - it'll be fun!
Than we will cook the dinner. And than...finally... the party will start!
So, that's all we can write now. We hope, you will come. We are looking forward to seeing you!

P.S. You have to come, you can't say "No"!

Love Judith, Aaron, Adam, Rebeca and Abraham




Dear friends,
Thank you for your kind invitation. I thought, I won't be able to come, because of mothers birthday. But yesterday, she told me, that she will celebrate it this monday. So I will come!
And I would like to help you with preparing it.
I'm afraid, I don't have a repellent at home. And I don't know...it will be better to take my wellingtons or my waders? I don't, how deep are the swamps. When I was there last time, it was about 40 centimeters. But it was 3, 4 years ago!
Also I have the other problem, I don't know the adresse... It sounds funny, but every time I visited Abraham, I didn't see the street sign! So if you will be so kind, can you meet me at bus station? Please.
Once again, thank you very much for your invitation!

P.S. Give my love to Rebeca's sister, I didn't see her for a long time.

Love, Sarah




No comments: