Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Barber Whose Uncle Had His Head Bitten Off by a Circus Tiger

1, Because he had a too long hair and it didn't look good. Or (maybe) it looked so good, so they started to begrudge him, so they told him to get a haircut.
2, We don't know his job. But in the story is said, that he was maybe a farmer, a blacksmith or a philosopher...so he probably wasn't originally proffesional barber.
3, He offered him a cup of coffee. Then he narated him the story about his poor uncle Misak.
4, He didn't like his new haircut, but he liked the barber, who narated him the interesting story. So he started to looking forward to listen it again. (Although it meaned that he would have this haircut again.)
5, Because he was weary of the world.
6, Because of the story... (I wrote it yet in question number 4...)
7, Yes, I liked the story...Poor Misak. I would never put my had into the mouth of tiger, lion...or some other animal... I like the style how is the story written...Although I didn't understood every phrase, I understood the story...so I'm glad that I didn't need to stop reading often and look for the meanings...

No comments: